1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE. In the course of operating the App, we may collect or receive the following types of information. You authorize us to collect or receive such information.
(a) Personal Information. We only receive or collect information that identifies you personally if you choose to provide such personally identifiable information to us via email or other means. When you sign up to become a user or contact us, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself (collectively, the “Personal Information”). Such Personal Information may include your name, e-mail address, physical address, and phone number. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the App unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
(b) Usage Information. As part of your interaction, you will record audio files through the App. We will store these audio files on a cloud server, for your interaction, using reasonable security measures and standard commercial security. You are free to request deletion of these files at any time. We will not make these files available to any third party, for any reason, unless we obtain your prior written permission.
(e) Other Information. In addition to the Personal Information and Payment Information we may automatically collect or receive additional information regarding you and your use of the App; your interactions with us and our advertising; and information regarding your computer and mobile devices used to access the App (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
(i) From You.
Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your gender and your product and service preferences.
(ii) From Your Activity. We may collect or receive information regarding:
A. IP address, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or mobile device;
B. browser type and language;
C. referring and exit pages and URLs;
D. date and time; and
E. details regarding your activity on the App, such as search queries and other performance and usage data.
(iii) About Your Mobile Device. We may collect or receive information regarding:
A. type of mobile device;
B. advertising Identifier (“IDFA” or “AdID”);
C. operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows);
D. carrier; and
E. network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE).
A. determine the type of mobile device you use;
B. personalize your experience;
C. analyze which portions of the App are visited and used most frequently; and
D. measure and optimize advertising and promotional effectiveness. If you do not want us to deploy cookies in the App, you can opt out by setting your mobile device to reject cookies. You can still use the App if you choose to disable cookies, although your ability to use some of the features may be affected.
2. HOW INFORMATION IS USED AND SHARED. You authorize us to use the Personal Information and Payment Information (collectively, the “Information”) to:
(i) provide and improve our App;
(ii) provide our services;
(iii) administer our promotional programs;
(iv) solicit your feedback; and
(v) inform you about our products and services.
We may engage third-party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, customer service, marketing assistance, and administration of promotional programs. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law To better understand our users, and continuously improve the App, and our products and services, we may analyze certain Information in anonymized and aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the App or such products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe the App and these products and services to current and prospective business partners and investors and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets. To the extent permitted or required by law, we may also disclose the Information:
(i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or
(ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others, including you.
3. ACCESSING AND MODIFYING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES. If you have provided us any Personal Information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us as set forth below. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any of our marketing e-mails. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the App (e.g., requests for support). We may also deliver notifications to your mobile device (e.g., push notifications). You can disable these notifications by deleting the relevant service or by changing the settings on your mobile device.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION. Any Information we collect is stored on a secure, password-protected server and only authorized personnel have access to your Information. We use industry- standard encryption technologies with respect to the receipt and transfer of any Information you submit. Nevertheless, despite our best efforts, no transmission over the Internet and no data storage method can be guaranteed to be safe 100% of the time. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your end user data stored on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) we encrypt such information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
5. IMPORTANT NOTICES TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS. The App and its servers are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the App, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
7. CHILDREN. The App is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from any child under the age of 13. If you are under thirteen years old, you may not use the App. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records.